The PRN Assessor will be responsible for completing assessments, treatment plans, and paperwork within 48 hours, a complete psychosocial history, and mental health assessment to obtain a mental health diagnosis.
Qualified candidates will have an LSW, LPC, LPCC, LISW, OR MFT.
- Evaluate current client and family functioning.
- Explain the mental health services of Family Solutions of Ohio, Inc. and engage family, youth, and other pertinent agencies.
- Maintain current knowledge of DSM-V diagnoses and recommends treatment options and level of care.
- The diagnostic assessor completes mental health diagnostic assessments and formulates a diagnosis according to the DSM-V criteria.
- The psychological assessor/licensed psychologist utilize psychometric instruments to gain further insight into client and family functioning.
- Maintains knowledge of current psychological measures/ instruments.
- Obtains documents, information, and signatures from parents and clients that are necessary to complete assessments and evaluations.
- Summarize the major treatment issues and expected outcomes.
- Complete all reports within the necessary time frame.
- Meets with clients at Family Solutions of Ohio, Inc. locations or travels to client’s homes to complete assessments and treatment plans.
- Attends all required staff training, supervision and staff meetings
- Involves extensive driving. A valid driver’s license, safe driving record, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance are required
- English reading and writing skills required
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and confidentiality required
- Works flexible hours
- Requires typing and computer competency, including Windows applications for typing case notes and other paperwork
- Requires ability to provide counseling services.
- Master’s degree with an Ohio LSW, LPC, LISW, LPCC, or MFT required
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License and current proof of auto insurance
At Family Solutions of Ohio, Inc., we care about the health and safety of our employees. Family Solutions of Ohio, Inc. requires applicants to complete a pre-employment screening process upon receipt of an offer of employment. We require and cover the cost of a background screening, physical, and drug screen after an employment offer is made. Any employment offer is contingent upon receipt of all satisfactory pre-employment screenings.
Committed to creating a more diverse community, we encourage candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply.
- Crisis Intervention
- Progress Notes
- Child Advocacy
Rate $125-$150 per completed Assessment and Treatment Plan
Go to all jobs